Pics Inside from new guy..

PhotoGuy30523

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey whats up, well this pics are from miami beach they were taken on sunset.....
Pics132.jpg

Pics129.jpg

Pics131.jpg

the colors are amazing!
Altough they could use some level adjustments, I love these! Esp the last one. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'll bet you could get those colors to really pop with a few adjustments. One thing that I would change is the framing. You have the subjects in the center and the horizon line cutting through the middle. You might want to look at the rules of thirds. It's not something that you have to follow, but the human brain does seem to like it.

rule-of-thirds...thank ill keep that in mind

markc said:
Yeah, I'll bet you could get those colors to really pop with a few adjustments. One thing that I would change is the framing. You have the subjects in the center and the horizon line cutting through the middle. You might want to look at the rules of thirds. It's not something that you have to follow, but the human brain does seem to like it.

These colours are totally intriguing and I love the close up on the cruiser in Photo 2. A bit of a crop to "push" the cruiser more to the right of the photo as to give it room to "sail into" (lose the people dressed in red) and a little less sand (well, lose quite a bit of sand, actually) and you have a winner! :D

great colour in the sea in the last pic :thumbup: looking forward to seeing some more photos from you

The last picture is great....

Steve

Most reactions

Back