What's new

Picture advice

CPphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Destin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was the first time I have ever tried water blurs in the sense of leaving on a tripod. Any advice on how I could make it any better or just what do you guys think of it. I know it wasn't very well focused and its quite dark. I was using a canon rebel t3 with a polarizing filter. I know I could make it better with a variable neutral density filter. Also this was a lower res picture because my sd card was screwing around with me and only allowing me to take one picture and that was it so this was it.
Anyways thanks for any advice you can give!!! $IMG_3724.webp
 
long like 15- 20 I think. Water was so still i couldn't get a very well blur
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom