Picture Association(comment thread)

bahandi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lol.. how do people add a link to a specific picture? do they 'view image' and post that link in there post?

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm62/bahandigabuna/IMG_0495.jpg

i think that's what they do.

Anyway, this picture was of a church in Saltillo Mexico. Nothing more to say about it... just making sure people know there's a comment thread to keep the picture thread free of comments

lol.. how do people add a link to a specific picture? do they 'view image' and post that link in there post?
IMG_0495.jpg

i think that's what they do.

Anyway, this picture was of a church in Saltillo Mexico. Nothing more to say about it... just making sure people know there's a comment thread to keep the picture thread free of comments
I added [ img ] in front of your link and [ /img ] after it (without spaces next to the brackets).

oh.. lol... thanks engineer... but since there's a picture thread, i figured the links would suffice

I re-posted a picture I posted a couple of weeks ago for criticism, in hopes of jump-starting the topic.

thanks donkey... i was starting to think no one thought this 'game' interesting. the forum i lurk has 789 pages worth of pictures in their little game

EDIT: also, themes are not necessarily what to look for, but textures, similarities, so on and so forth

thanks donkey... i was starting to think no one thought this 'game' interesting. the forum i lurk has 789 pages worth of pictures in their little game

EDIT: also, themes are not necessarily what to look for, but textures, similarities, so on and so forth

There's one I go to that has a thread like that too. It's huge. Possibly the same forum? POTN?

By the way, I find this kind of thing very interesting and fun.

Dgrin... a whole bunch of smugmug users and damn fine pictures...

it's so sad that the Word association game is going so strong yet no one wants to take part in picture association

Most reactions

Back