What's new

Picture for C&C

linpelk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
406
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just love this picture. What do you think? Any comments or critique is appreciated.

Settings: ISO 400 f/2.8 1/40 (yikes!)

IMG_5953.jpg
 
I like it.

I would have tried to get both eyes in focus with a little more dof!
 
Ya I agree with a bit more DOF you can bring that ISO to 800 and be fine i'm sure. The only thing I can say that I don't like is the fur on the coat really distracts me from the main focus the eyes. I know there isn't much that can be done about that, especially in the cold. Overall nice shot.
TJ
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom