Picture of my friend's husky: C&C please

TNVO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently took this picture a couple days ago and edited it in ACR.

C&C please!
5570391013_565c1e8c92_z.jpg

thank you :D

Its quite sharp, but the centered subject and those people in the back ruin the photo.

that blue in the eye is awesome though

/agreed but I'd also like to add that I wish the fence wasn't there either.

Thanks for your feedback guys! :D
I wasn't really focusing on getting a nice background, my friend brought out his dog and I wanted to take a couple snapshots but I decided to edit one of them last night.

Thanks for your feedback guys! :D
I wasn't really focusing on getting a nice background, my friend brought out his dog and I wanted to take a couple snapshots but I decided to edit one of them last night.
why would you not and ask for c&c?

Agreed, awsome model... the blue eye is fantastic. Get some good light on that.

Burn the people in the background in photoshop for sure. I love how crisp the dog's natural coloring makes this photo! I would also burn the little tuft of white hair in the lower right corner, it distracted me a little. The fence isn't that bad, the black portion kind of leads your eye to the center of the photo/the dog. Perhaps burn the fence post a little, though, to make it less of a distraction. All in all, a great subject and a nice quick-grab shot!

Beautiful dog, especially the eyes. Get rid of the background and have him look at you next time. Would be a great shot.

Most reactions

Back