What's new

Pictures and editing. C&C please :)

mrredline05

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Location
Hampton, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these pictures a while back and just started editing them, still new at photoshot, but i think im catching on. Let me know what ya think.

aa2.jpg



aaaacopy.jpg


d2.jpg


pier.jpg


f.jpg
 
ha thanks. I'm just glad you like em lol. Lets me know im doing something right lol
 
I like the first one too, very unusual, not that there's anything wrong with that :). The flower one is bit out of focus, but i love the popping yellow-orange against the gray background.
 
The first one is a nice choice of selective coloring. Not so much with the second. The rest don't do anything for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom