What's new

Pictures from my NYC trip

bigalbest

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
505
Reaction score
0
Location
Litchfield Park, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2636677770_740427a89b.jpg


I took this from Top of the Rock, three bracketed exposures combined in Photomatix, 24mm. They don't allow tripods for what reason I don't know, but there are concrete pedestals you can set the camera on to keep it somewhat stable.

2635852753_caf2a5926a.jpg


This image of Central Park was also processed in Photomatix using five bracketed exposures, but I also blended multiple layers in CS3.

2635852923_1f6fa81156.jpg


Here is a picture I took on the flight home to Arizona, 24mm slightly overexposed and then darkened using the exposure slider in CS3 raw adjustments window.
 
the top one is very good! love it.
 
How did you get outside the plane like that? I am SO telling homeland security! :D

But all seriousness aside, I like that bottom one. Window shots are so hard and that's a pretty good one!

Thanks!


EDIT:
Oh, there's 3... The top one didn't load the 1st time. It looks like it might be good... it's way to small to tell though.
 
Wow, very nice! I like the first one, the clouds really add to the atmosphere!
And I like the way the clouds and the city both pull me towards the middle.

:thumbup:
 
I can definitely see a bit of blur in the first one, but it really is an amazing perspective. Central park is HUGE!!

Thanks for sharing.
 
Bravo on all.. I love the B&W.
 
I can definitely see a bit of blur in the first one, but it really is an amazing perspective. Central park is HUGE!!

Thanks for sharing.

Not much blur really but the air was a bit murky I think.
 
Very nice! I love 1 & 3. I miss going to NYC.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom