Picked up a new lens for my XTi (Canon EF 28-105 3.5).. So far I love it! Such a bargain.
I was really just taking it for a test drive at the Zoo, not totally happy with how some pics turned out, but I know there is a lot of potential in this lens.. Can't wait to try it out and play with different settings.
Comments & Critiques welcome.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
I was really just taking it for a test drive at the Zoo, not totally happy with how some pics turned out, but I know there is a lot of potential in this lens.. Can't wait to try it out and play with different settings.
Comments & Critiques welcome.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
And you got a pic of an otter preparing for a dental exam too! The meerkat is terribly cute, the giraffe's tongue in #12 is funny, and i love the dof in #14. 18 and 19 are really cool too. I like 'em all, but those are my faves. Nice series Bowzyr. Welcome to the forum.