Pictures from Tibet, China and Vietnam

dmitri1999

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone. I would like to share a few photographs I took while on my very long trip through Asia.
A few photos here and there are much more on the blog as well, with more description and stories behind each photograph
Portraits of Tibet Faces of China Rice Fields of Northern Vietnam

monks-tibet.jpg

portraits-lhasa.jpg

sapa-rice-fields-vietnam-by-dmitri-markine.jpg

sapa.jpg

shigatse-people.jpg

tibet-monks.jpg

tibet-portrait.jpg

tibet.jpg

Awesome series. Some would be improved if you didn't push them so damn hard in post.

using tapatalk.

Very impressive! Some of the best I have seen here! While looking through them I seem them in a magazine, not an Internet forum!

Very well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im still kinda new here but this is by far the best set I have seen so far. I spent a few minutes on each picture, really getting myself into the moment. I think that you do a great job of conveying the context of the situation. Bravo. I especially like the pictures of the elderly people, the faces make the mind wonder what their life was like. Every shot tell a story and I think you nailed it on all points. GREAT set. I bet it was an wonderful experience and thank you for sharing these

Thank you all for the feedback and comments!

These are all great. I think the one with the man and the dog is particularly excellent!

Excellent ... beautiful color and detail. Love the blue sky in the mountain pictures.

Fantastic set! Excellent work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back