Pictures of my new city

modlife

TPF Noob!
Reaction score

A side street near my loft. I''ve noticed that the artwork, as well as the trash change weekly - this may be one of my 2009 series...what do you think?

I agree with Al-Wazeer, the way it leads you to the light is very well done. The pipes in the walls aswell as the lights direct you directly to the light and the graffiti on the sides of the wall help give the picture its atmosphere, i also like the fact that the lights are sparkling due to the long exposure. Excellent image, no complaints whatsoever :D

i like. especially the light at the end of the tunnel.

Nice, but am wondering how it would look with some of the empty space at the front of the picture cropped?

It would cut the bars out and detract from the contrasting paper on the ground...in other words, it would defeat the shot I was going after. I hope that doesn't sound bad - I took several shots and I'm pretty sure some are cropped tighter. You can click through the link on the shot, then click a photo on atlphotographers to see the full gallery from that day.

-Josh

I like it! It seems like the "light at the end of the tunnel" kind of concept. Good work.

Nice shot. as said before i like the light at the end of the tunnel. Damn, why arent i first to say a compliment that hasnt been repeated? Anyways good work!

i really like that shot! love the contrasting, lights and graffiti! :)

Oh yes! This is a very deep image. It makes me wanna run til the end to see what's behind! I like even the B/W conversion!

Oh yes! This is a very deep image. It makes me wanna run til the end to see what's behind! I like even the B/W conversion!

A pretty nice neighborhood of modern lofts with skyline views(and my house) actually... It's a cool place, very post-industrial.

Most reactions

Back