TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Heres a shot from the airplane graveyard

broke_planes.JPG

Trying to figure out exactly how to use my flash

flash.JPG

Shot this out our bus's window while driving down the road, at a 300mm focal length, so give me a little consideration.

shiprock.JPG

*All these look a little squashed to me, I think i may've done something wrong when resizing htem, not sure though

Yeah, that is shiprock. never expected anyone to name where my photo was, what brought u to that area?

A road trip I took a few summers back, when into Albuquerque and made a lope thru Four Corners, Monument Valley, Mesa Verda, Durango, Siverton, Taos, Santa Fe and back. Would like to do this trip in the winter some time

Yeah, that would be a good winter trip. Did you do the train ride to Silverton? I hope not, i think thats the most boring thing i've ever done. Silverton is a scary little town tho, Like you know one of those perfect little movie towns where everyone is always happy.

tr0gd0o0r said:
Yeah, that would be a good winter trip. Did you do the train ride to Silverton? I hope not, i think thats the most boring thing i've ever done. Silverton is a scary little town tho, Like you know one of those perfect little movie towns where everyone is always happy.

IVE BEEN THERE!!!!!

chaco canyon, sante fe, bald mountain....

awesome shot!!!!!

md

Does anyone else get an emotional reaction to #1? I do its disturbing in someway. And as such, I think a great composition. ( and no my parents didnt die in a plane crash)

On the flash maybe bounced would have helped the shot? not sure what I am looking at but it looks too ummm "Point and shooty?"

3rd is nice composition. And great snap at 300mm with no shake from a car! :thumbsup: What shutter speed.?

shutter speed was betwen 500 and 2000 so its not really that there wasn't camera shake just that there wasn't time for it to register

Actually I liked the train, but them i like trains, took this photo for it, I was on open/window less car

link deleted

Most reactions

Back