What's new

Pictures with new camera!

dostagamom

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Valdosta, Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am a beginner and just purchased a Nikon D40. I am so excited and I love the camera. I have much to learn! Please give C&C on these pictures. I did not edit very much except crop and little sharpness adjustment in Photoshop Elements.

BalieeandSunflower.jpg



handsonsunflower.jpg
 
These look great Andrea- I've heard really nice things about that little DSLR. You did a great job exposing for the sky- not blowing it out. I will say make sure you're sharpening for the web. On the web things look soft if you don't.
 
It was kind of overcast so the sun was not out. That was a plus. Thanks for the advice!
 
awww i love the first one very cute picture i like these! good job
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom