Pictures

Very Nice!

I put it in my guest photog portfolio with you screen name on it.

I can never find those open spaces empty enough to get shots like this.

It appears that he's been lurking in the museums.

As a guest or an exhibit?

The woman in the images looks like she might be an exhibit - some sort of performance art - I've heard of museums doing this. As for Bitter, who knows? Perhaps it's an integrated performance art piece where one person takes different positions while the other photographs her ...

The woman in the images looks like she might be an exhibit - some sort of performance art - I've heard of museums doing this. As for Bitter, who knows? Perhaps it's an integrated performance art piece where one person takes different positions while the other photographs her ...

Yeah, It's a performance/endurance piece. The models have to hold the vase all day. I guess they at least have to be touching it. I thought is was fun. They would not react to guests, and they kept moving which was frustrating at times.

8673968664_40975c27fe_o.jpg

I honestly don't see what is so interesting about these pictures...

I KID! These are great.

I love the whole idea of the models being the exhibit. I've never seen something like that myself and have been to many art museums over the years. Though not in quite some time. Makes me think I should visit a few soon.

Your photos are very interesting themselves. I especially like the POV of the first shot. Very unique and I thoroughly enjoyed this set.

This is my favorite.

The last is my favorite as well... my eyes are drawn all over the frame and cant stay in any one place.... great shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back