Pictures

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

8669484795_e1fbd79264_o.jpg

Yay!!! Bitter's back! I've missed you, friend! :hug::

Cool shot--my stinky vision can't quite make out what that thing on the white block is, but I'm not sure it really matters either. I'm quite taken by the way the stairs and the rest of the building angles seem to take on an almost Escher-esque appearance.

Cool shot--my stinky vision can't quite make out what that thing on the white block is, but I'm not sure it really matters either. I'm quite taken by the way the stairs and the rest of the building angles seem to take on an almost Escher-esque appearance.

If you were a man, you would recognize the shape right away.

^ What he said. lol

Great stuff bitter....That first one is really awesome. Great vision and capturing that vision.

If you were a man, you would recognize the shape right away.

God, my vision stinks. Last night, if I'd had to guess, I'd have said that thing was a guitar. :lmao:
In my defense--HER shape and MY shape have very little in common. :biglaugh:

On the first one - how did you get her to hang from the ceiling like that? ;)

Very nice. I can never find those open spaces empty enough to get shots like this.

Thanks for the comments. Glad you are enjoying these.

8669429459_fc3afd9fc7_o.jpg

I'm enjoying the shapes, lines and tones. Especially how your eyes are drawn to her in number 1.

My only problem is that I'm trying to look at them and all I can see is you in the left corner, hand to chin, starring me down. :lol:

I couldn't make out what the first one was at first; I like the use of pattern and line and shape but the subject doesn't appear to be sharply in focus so maybe that's why it's hard to tell what's there.

The second one particularly seems to be a range of grays (dark charcoal ranging to pale gray) so maybe the contrast could use some adjustment. I learned with B&W photography to have some 'black' black and 'white' white somewhere in the image, and that's usually what I look for and then adjust from there. The subject doesn't look quite as sharp as the vase, and I don't quite get why she's got her arm in it, but I suppose that's due to different photographer's viewpoints or what you want to portray. I think the angles of her body and the pattern in the vase are interesting and work well together.

@ Bitter,I only been a member for a short time but been following your current photography work and must say I love your artistic vision. Thanks for sharing and please keep them coming.Best Regards.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back