Pigeons Warming Up

Reaction score
Website
www.annikashultz.com
Chicago is at times known, unfortunately, for its brazen pigeon population. They'll come close enough to kick, and only budge if they think they will be kicked. I was at a plaza when I saw a bunch of them all surrounding an "eternal flame" that is lit at the plaza, and I just thought it was funny. Buncha bums.

The camera was only a day old and I totally flaked out and left the white balance on Tungsten!! :confused: Stooopid! LOL...so I took out as much blue as I could in Photoshop. Perhaps it would be better in B/W, but I love the brilliant orange flame. OTE if you think you can help! :)

pigeons_getting_warm_small.jpg

Drrr~ Photobucket made it totally tiny! Sorry :meh: Anyway, I've uploaded another one, I tried a different way of fixing it. I like it better!

pigeons_getting_warm_fixed.jpg

Instead of merely pulling out blues selectively, I went into those blues and bumped up their yellows. (In the adjust selective color option, I chose Blues and then beefed up the yellow scale).

Yep, I even checked the source code and the link is formated properly, but there is not image on the server that matches the request. Try re-uploading to photobucket, or send it to [email protected] and I will host it for you in whatever size you like.

-Ricky Ricardo

P.S. It is probably showing up for you because it is already in your browser cache. Try hitting F5 or refresh and I bet it will not show up

PachelbelsCanon350D said:
Drrr~ Photobucket made it totally tiny! Sorry :meh: Anyway, I've uploaded another one, I tried a different way of fixing it. I like it better!

pigeons_getting_warm_fixed.jpg

Instead of merely pulling out blues selectively, I went into those blues and bumped up their yellows. (In the adjust selective color option, I chose Blues and then beefed up the yellow scale).
I put my loupe up to the monitor and saw it. It's a little tiny red, blue and green dot. Nice work!:lmao:

Most reactions

Back