What's new

Pigeons Warming Up

Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
321
Reaction score
13
Location
Seated, facing front
Chicago is at times known, unfortunately, for its brazen pigeon population. They'll come close enough to kick, and only budge if they think they will be kicked. I was at a plaza when I saw a bunch of them all surrounding an "eternal flame" that is lit at the plaza, and I just thought it was funny. Buncha bums.

The camera was only a day old and I totally flaked out and left the white balance on Tungsten!! :confused: Stooopid! LOL...so I took out as much blue as I could in Photoshop. Perhaps it would be better in B/W, but I love the brilliant orange flame. OTE if you think you can help! :)

pigeons_getting_warm_small.jpg
 
Drrr~ Photobucket made it totally tiny! Sorry :meh: Anyway, I've uploaded another one, I tried a different way of fixing it. I like it better!

pigeons_getting_warm_fixed.jpg


Instead of merely pulling out blues selectively, I went into those blues and bumped up their yellows. (In the adjust selective color option, I chose Blues and then beefed up the yellow scale).
 
Yep, I even checked the source code and the link is formated properly, but there is not image on the server that matches the request. Try re-uploading to photobucket, or send it to info@fallen-tree.com and I will host it for you in whatever size you like.

-Ricky Ricardo

P.S. It is probably showing up for you because it is already in your browser cache. Try hitting F5 or refresh and I bet it will not show up
 
I just revisited my host, and they're there, and showing up after refresh....:???: Sorry, I want to hear if more people cannot see them too. If all else fails I have my own FTP site I can stick them into.
 
Not working here.
 
PachelbelsCanon350D said:
Drrr~ Photobucket made it totally tiny! Sorry :meh: Anyway, I've uploaded another one, I tried a different way of fixing it. I like it better!

pigeons_getting_warm_fixed.jpg


Instead of merely pulling out blues selectively, I went into those blues and bumped up their yellows. (In the adjust selective color option, I chose Blues and then beefed up the yellow scale).
I put my loupe up to the monitor and saw it. It's a little tiny red, blue and green dot. Nice work!:lmao:
 
Dave_D said:
I put my loupe up to the monitor and saw it. It's a little tiny red, blue and green dot. Nice work!:lmao:

Grrr! Why can I see them??

*whispers: "I see DEAD PEOPLE!"*

Heh. Ok, here. I put them on my FTP. :)

Before I fixed my Tungsten nightmare mistake:
pigeons_getting_warm_small.jpg


And after:
pigeons_getting_warm_fixed.jpg
 
Looks like the same red X to me :S
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom