What's new

Pigeons Warming Up

OH I KNOW I KNOW! My filenames are too long! :lmao:

*desperate* can you see them???

pigeons_small.jpg


pigeons__fixed.jpg
 
Nope *shakes head*
 
Pretty impressive thread though. 20 replies and not a single picture. maybe try pulling them out of the pbucket site, rename and try again. use ctrl+c to copy and ctrl+v to paste from the pbucket site onto the thread.
 
PachelbelsCanon350D said:
I give up. :grumpy: Seriously. I have never had this happen before.

Aaaaand now I just accidentally emptied (deleted) everything on my FTP site. So I have to go find them and put them back. Who knows where they are. I officially hate pigeons now. :meh:
 
Since I have convinced you to make it this far.. may I suggest flickr.com ? :lol: ;)
 
My computer is the devil! I emailed them to Ricky. If they exist at all and I am not IMAGINING I took a photo of some pigeons, then they may very well show up in this thread.

If they do not...

:delete:
 
And it was worth it! I really like the photo!

Btw, do you have a higher res copy? Cause the ones you sent me were very large in file size, but very small and low quality. Not to mention, the images were corrupted, so I had to redo it.

If you have the originals, send them over, I will scale them down and repost, it will look a lot better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom