RickyN29
TPF Noob!
PachelbelsCanon350D said:P.S. Ricky...I was too baffled at the time to laugh but your post with all the red X's is really funny :lmao:
Haha, yeah, I have a collection of "Funny Forum Pics" that I just the opportunity to share!
PachelbelsCanon350D said:P.S. Ricky...I was too baffled at the time to laugh but your post with all the red X's is really funny :lmao:
RickyN29 said:P.S. What aperture did you shoot this at? I notice the left corner is blurry, but not so much the right corner...
PachelbelsCanon350D said:I shot it at 5.6. Hahahaha!! Like I said...be gentle on me....camera was just out of the package.
When I went to the city that day, I just set the thing on Av and shot away. I'm shooting all in manual now (it's been a week) and oh my GOSH, manual is so much better!! I can control my own destiny, who woulda thunk.
I have a Canon Zoom lens, the total cheapie, 28-80mm, f3.5/5.6 II. I believe I shot these pigeons in telephoto, so that softens the focus of the lens. I can't believe how much I've learned this week; if I went back and shot those pigeons again it would be a completely different photograph.
RickyN29 said:I think it came out great. And I tend to use Priority (Shutter or Aperture, simply to save time) I think 5.6 was about right. It looks like it was a low light situation, so anything smaller (larger f/) would have made camera shake an issue. Anything larger (smaller f/) would have cut the depth of field too small. So I think for the situation, you did absolutely perfect. Oh, what ISO? And what camera? Film I am assuming, and if so, what is tungsten balanced film?
