Pigeons Warming Up

Hokay! Just sent Ricky another photo. That's WEEEEIRD that they look so nasty like that. Like I scanned them with a...I don't know what.

I started over. Took the original, brought it into PS, scaled it down, saved it. We shall see!

All this for stupid pigeons!!! *mutters* ;)

I wanna see some pigeons dammit! thought it must be an amazing pic cuz it had so many replies, was pretty funny to see how many tries it took tho, i feel bad for you... you get a thimbs up for the effort. good luck with the picture thing. maybe its just cuz its pigeons. did you try taking a picture of some other kinds of birds. ok now im just being mean. heres my interpretation of what i think the pic will look like...

pigeons.jpg

that was a little too fun. hope that helps till we get to see the real pic!

-Joe

dammit that didnt workout took me too long to draw it. lol, oh well now you all get to see my artistic capabilities in Paint. i really like that pic though, i think i prefer the b%w with color fire.. nice work!

PachelbelsCanon350D said:
Hokay! Just sent Ricky another photo. That's WEEEEIRD that they look so nasty like that. Like I scanned them with a...I don't know what.

I started over. Took the original, brought it into PS, scaled it down, saved it. We shall see!

All this for stupid pigeons!!! *mutters* ;)

I got the new one, but it looks the same. Scan it at like 150dpi, and send the file it creates to my email. I am guessing a 1-2MB or so should be right. Then ill work from there.

Joerocket said:
. i really like that pic though, i think i prefer the b%w with color fire.. nice work!

Again, I could be wrong, but I do not think it is selective coloring (Black and White with color fire) I think it was simply color balanced wrong in the first image. Looks like Tungsten balanced film shot outdoors.

RickyN29 said:
Again, I could be wrong, but I do not think it is selective coloring (Black and White with color fire) I think it was simply color balanced wrong in the first image. Looks like Tungsten balanced film shot outdoors.

oh my bad, yea after looking closer i see some color in the pennies. and its not exactly black either.

RickyN29 said:

Bingo! Only I do not use film. I stated up in my original post (35 posts ago? Hahahaha!) that I did indeed use a Tungsten setting while outdoors because I am a complete flake and I had only gotten the camera a day ago. So I photoshopped it to pull some blue out.

I am SO SORRY for the havoc of this ugly ugly thread! I am not an idiot, I swear! I'm a web designer and I upload stuff all the time! :lmao:

But hey, even a broken watch is right twice a day, no? ;)

ok. Here goes. I'm TRYING. haha...trying to FTP it to my own site again.

Note....if it does in fact show up, this is the PRE-processed one. All bluey and tungsten-oopsy.

IMG_0226.JPG

P.S. Ricky...I was too baffled at the time to laugh but your post with all the red X's is really funny :lmao:

Something is really causing it to soften up when you resize.

I corrected the color and resized. I totally love it! With your permission, could I use it as my desktop wallpaper for a bit?

Here we go:

pigeon.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back