What's new

Pine forest pano, for C&C

marcpro

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 9, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
Calgary, AB Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this panoramic (6 pictures stitched) to show a friend how I made my panoramic pictures. It was taken freehand, without much thought for composition, but I think the final product isn't bad.

My only regret is that some of the trees are not in focus. That was due to the fact that I was shooting freehand, and had to use the lens wide open. Had I planned this better, I would have brought a tripod and been able to shoot at f16 or so. Oh well...

547343352_usK8D-X2.jpg


Stitched with PTGui, cropped and color adjusted in Lightroom (I had a borrowed camera, and the white balance sucked).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom