#1 is ok. Her expression is a bit annoyed and the hair over her eyes is distracting. The overall picture seems a tad under exposed, specially in the top left corner, making her hair blend into the background
#2 is a bit scary. Seems like she was forced into a corner. Probably due to the square shoulders. I think the wood OR the brick would work as fun backgrounds, but not both together. But remember, photography is all about experimenting with different things, so congrats with trying something different out.
#3 is the best. Nice and close on her face, she is looking towards the other side of the picture, you got the eyes nice and in focus. I think her look is a bit too far to the side and as said, the hair over the eye is distracting. I also like how the foliage kinda frames her
#4 nice attempt, but as said, I'm not a fan of up nose shots. There is also some empty space over her head. Maybe having her tilt her head down a bit and look at the camera, moving her hand to the side of her face might work.
Good job overall...keep those attempts coming!