Pinhole Wedding?

I'm late to the party so can someone tell me who/what it is I'm supposed to hate?

At your choice:

• very small holes;
  • "wise mom" Derrel because too much prudent;
  • "crazy dad" Bitter Jeweler because too slow in taking pictures during a wedding ;
  • me because too much out of focus,
  • anyone here because too much out of topic
:)

I prefer to hate Hitler. Very rarely do I end up on the losing side of that argument.

And when I do, I still win.

(did that constitute Godwin's law...... or is the mere mention not enough to envoke it?)

Derrel's just one of those guys that you suck out all the information about photography that you can, and then throw the rest of the package out. Because past photography facts, there's nothing there.

Do you know Derrel personally? Either way, I think that was uncalled for! Derrel is entitled to his opinion like everyone else here.

Berating people because you think their idea is bad, isn't exactly an opinion. If that's called for, and my comment isn't, then you must be Derrel's...mom?

I'm going to post a thread about how I'm going to shoot a flea circus performance from the back row of a 90,000 seater stadium lit by candles, through my pee hole. I wonder if it'd generate as much of a fracas?

I'm going to post a thread about how I'm going to shoot a flea circus performance from the back row of a 90,000 seater stadium lit by candles, through my pee hole. I wonder if it'd generate as much of a fracas?

Probably not. That's just silly.

I am posting in this thread.

I dont know man.. I like you t/s idea better. I mean I look at your test shot, I am pretty sure I can imitate it from a regular picture using photoshop. It is one thing if it produces cool and superb quality, but it is not.

Also, just wondering, when you use pin hole, do your pictures come up side down? You have to flip it vertically?

WARNING! WARNING! This is a message from the Outta Control Photographer warning system! THIS IS NOT A TEST! A photographer is about to step outside of the "norm" and forgive us, "EXPERIMENT". Immediately move yourself and family to your nearest Darkroom Disaster Shelter. THIS IS NOT A TEST! Procede immediately to your nearest Darkroom Disaster Shelter. Stay tuned for updates as they come in. Please remain in your blacked out Darkroom Disaster Shelter until it has been verified the experiment has ended. Updates will follow. THIS IS NOT A TEST!

Not like it matters, the world as we know it will have ended in 6 months anyway. Probably

Not like it matters, the world as we know it will have ended in 6 months anyway. Probably

I've ran my credit cards up, anyone else prepping for 2012? :lol:

Most reactions

Back