wow haha are you still alive? lmao thanksI know, I'll probably get shot for saying it... but I actually like this one.Assuming I understand what you were going for based on your title, I think you did a pretty good job with it. :sillysmi:
I am not a pro nor a specialist..but I beg to differ here. I felt it has a plastic touch - sort of over PPed. I wish it would be more crisp and clear with more emphasis given to the Lotus and cropped a bit wider than taller. I assume you wanted the whole thing to have a pink tinge and that is achieved. Just my 2 cents and hope it wont hurt you.)
glad too hear it lmaowow haha are you still alive? lmao thanksI know, I'll probably get shot for saying it... but I actually like this one.Assuming I understand what you were going for based on your title, I think you did a pretty good job with it. :sillysmi:
![]()
For now, yes... :lmao: