PINK DREAM(just one) C&C

I wouldn't crop any of it, keep it just the way it is. I like it.

it has something magical

Pretty goot shot. I think it would have been good to have the leaf on the left moved or somethng but its covering the flower. My eyes keep looking at the leaves insted of the flower. I think its drawing mw away insted of into the subject.

Finally! Honestly I usually hate your PP jobs, but I REALLY like this one! The only thing I would say is maybe try to crop it to use the rule of thirds, but if you don't it still works. I love the colors and the focus!

WELL DONE! :lol:

This is one of your better images, but among the few things that bother me about it is the moment of sheer white 'fog', looks like the result of feathering(?)--> in the blackness right above that middle leaf. Maybe try fixing it so it's black. But chea, good photo, keep it up and don't take 5 steps back next time I see you post. :er::lmao::thumbup:

This is one of your better images, but among the few things that bother me about it is the moment of sheer white 'fog', looks like the result of feathering(?)--> in the blackness right above that middle leaf. Maybe try fixing it so it's black. But chea, good photo, keep it up and don't take 5 steps back next time I see you post. :er::lmao::thumbup:

I agree with what Sbuxo has said. I tried cropping it, and cropping from the top works.
Nice to see you working and experimenting to find yourself!!

I looked at this again after my original post...

Just a thought... What if you enhanced the color on the flower a bit to make it stand out a bit more?

017-2.jpg

I agree with the others regarding the cropping, the top of the picture is boring and distracting in my opinion.

The rest is a little too soft for me, and the centre of the flower is overexposed, so you've lost a lot of the detail in there... Every picture you post just has too much PP for me so I think you're off to a false start every time i Offer C&C. sorry dude!

could be a good shot, but i think it needs some more work. :) keep clicking!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back