pink floyd

If you give me food I can delete for you :D

Anyone ever watched the Wizard of Oz with Dark Side of the moon as the soundtrack? I have a DVD with the audio authored into the movie :thumbup:

voodoocat said:
Anyone ever watched the Wizard of Oz with Dark Side of the moon as the soundtrack? I have a DVD with the audio authored into the movie :thumbup:
I've never known anyone who had a copy, or I think it'd be worth a look, given the strange attention this gets.... :thumbup:

If you give me food I can delete for you
:tosses Alison a banana:

:twisted: bye bye, Fern-Man!!

terri said:
:tosses Alison a banana:

:twisted: bye bye, Fern-Man!!

Not quite, now Ferny gets a change to give me something better than a banana and he can stay :twisted:

AlisonPower said:
Not quite, now Ferny gets a change to give me something better than a banana and he can stay :twisted:
Well! That's the thanks I get for giving little Chase-or-Maria some potassium! :lol:

as the original poster, i request the post deleted; this of course backed up with a heeping mound of salted tater tots and your choice of condement!

JonMikal said:
as the original poster, i request the post deleted; this of course backed up with a heeping mound of salted tater tots and your choice of condement!
oh, that oughtta be a slam-dunk..... :thumbup:

terri said:
What's your point? :mrgreen:

between this and the member that wants to quit my sides are killing me from laughing! the lurker thread has come to a sreeching halt! :lol: terri's in trouble terri's in trouble :lmao:

Hertz, you have a pigeon on your head. You have head-pigeons...go to the nurse!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back