pink floyd

ferny said:
Wgo said it's medacine? I think I better go to bae adtially. My head feels a bit heavy and my feet felt like they were spinning like proapplar pbaldes when I let the dogs out. But I've only had half a pint of the stuffs. Going to listen to that chilli peppers cd. And the HardFi one.

And no avocado,'s. Neve lied the taste of them. They say that they'a good for you though.

What are tataor tots? Are they those chocolate thingies?

:cokespit: This is too much ... :biglaugh: ... can't stop laughing ... :biglaugh:

someone role ferny over so he doesn't choke on his own vomit- please. sorry but it needs to be done. Ferny?

mygrain said:
someone role ferny over so he doesn't choke on his own vomit- please. sorry but it needs to be done. Ferny?
He's sure to be cranky tomorrow! :D Lost all hand-eye coordination, if that last drunken post is any indication. But now the thread can get cleaned up. :sun:

Alison, my sweet, of course you can have an avocado.... would you prefer one of those nice big fat ones, or the smaller, more flavorful Haas variety?

Take your pick!

what the heck has happened to my pink floyd post? i swear you can't leave you guys alone for a second!

JonMikal said:
what the heck has happened to my pink floyd post? i swear you can't leave you guys alone for a second!
THIS, from a man who is flashing his chest in my thread to entice new members....? :lol:

Besides, I AM helping, honey. :mrgreen: If Alison gets enticed with the right food offer, she is going to delete Ferny's nasty little posts in here....thereby enabling you to reclaim this thread! :salute:

sheesh, I have to explain the smallest details..... :banghead:

terri said:
Besides, I AM helping, honey. :mrgreen: If Alison gets enticed with the right food offer, she is going to delete Ferny's nasty little posts in here....thereby enabling you to reclaim this thread! :salute:sheesh, I have to explain the smallest details..... :banghead:

i've offered up the tots...what the heck does she want.....our blood?

JonMikal said:
i've offered up the tots...what the heck does she want.....our blood?
ewww.....you'd say that to a pregnant woman?? :puke-rig: She wants a frickin' avocado!

terri said:
ewww.....you'd say that to a pregnant woman?? :puke-rig: She wants a frickin' avocado!

then give her one so we can delete those testy posts!!!!!

JonMikal said:
then give her one so we can delete those testy posts!!!!!
I'm trying to, muffin-face.....she won't pick a varietal!! :x Picky, picky, picky......

What???? Pink Floyd in concert????

London here I come!... About friggin' time!

*checking his bank account* Oops, I spoke too soon! Not enough dough in there.

Anyone wants a pair of Eagles tickets in Phoenix? I'll trade you for a pair of tix to see Pink Floyd! I'll even throw in you staying at our place. :lol:

Oh well...

voodoocat said:
Anyone ever watched the Wizard of Oz with Dark Side of the moon as the soundtrack? I have a DVD with the audio authored into the movie :thumbup:

I heard about that... I really want to play that movie with the song one day to see/hear it for myself !

Oh god what I would give to see the Floyd in concert !! They were the lullabies of my childhood ....forget about mama singing " daddy's gonna buy you a rockin horse " ... I fell asleep regularly to the tunes of " Shine on you crazy diamond" et al ....

Terri , how great is 'Time' !!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back