IndieMe TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 216 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 7, 2008 #1 Took these today, first time doing a sun set ever. Oh and I did not use a tripod if that matters lol. 1 2
Took these today, first time doing a sun set ever. Oh and I did not use a tripod if that matters lol. 1 2
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 8, 2008 #2 very pretty.
IndieMe TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 216 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 8, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks.
Doc Wiseman TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2007 Messages 63 Reaction score 0 Location New Windsor NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 8, 2008 #4 Very nice colors and composition.
dab_20 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2007 Messages 572 Reaction score 5 Location Utah Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 8, 2008 #5 Beautiful colors, nice job. I don't know if it is me, or the first one looks a bit noisy... try taking your ISO down a bit.
Beautiful colors, nice job. I don't know if it is me, or the first one looks a bit noisy... try taking your ISO down a bit.