Pinup girl style shoot i did other day

atmsanchez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I did this shoot last friday i personally am happy with the outcome and so was the client.
3015747680_23352a6343_b.jpg

3014929143_0e91a067db_b.jpg

3014929175_a7b72defb6_b.jpg

3014929159_5304044bc4_b.jpg

i think that the first and the third are the best, i thought the lighting in the first shot was the best

Number one does it for me! Great shot! It's interesting compositionally... great angle... awesome depth of field from her face to the piller but no further!

There's a little shine on her forehead that I find distracting and the shadow on the piller I find alternately distracting and interesting. The shadow seems to connect her right knee and right breast, which I find distracting. It also continues the diagonal line of her lower leg and completes the triangle-ish shape, which I find compositionally interesting. Overall, though, I think the shadow is more distracting than interesting.

From an exposure point of view, the left bra cup is a bit blown out, but everything else is superbly exposed.

I'm not sure about two and three, but the more I look at it, the more I like four as well!

Great set!

thank you guys , and i totally agree number one is my favorite for sure.

I like 1 and 3. I think 4 would have been nicer with a different crop/shot had the door way at the edge with the more open area to her right, it just feels like she's boxed in. oh yea pretty girl to.

Are you ok with people editing your pics?

I thought #1 was good also and have an edit I'd like to show you.

Last edited:
Excellent job on the art direction. The lighting seems uninspired. What where you going for here?

Love & Bass
i am playing with the different lighting i just began using off camera flash with the triggers, just need to keep practicing and get better at it, but i was happy with my first attemp.

Here is my edited version:

editvintagepinup.jpg

I thought this looked good. Kind of vintage.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back