Pinup - Make a choice (semi NSFW)

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello:

Here are two similar shots I got, but I can't decide which one I want to use. These are straight out of the camera. Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 9.00.42 AM.jpg Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 9.00.48 AM.jpg

Thanks!

Right for me - smiles get me every time. :)

On both there's a short black ribbon(?) just abaft of the stocking top hanging downwards. Not sure what it is but once I noticed it it became very distracting.

Right for me - smiles get me every time. :)

On both there's a short black ribbon(?) just abaft of the stocking top hanging downwards. Not sure what it is but once I noticed it it became very distracting.

Don't worry, I know about that and I will be sure to clone that out. Like I said, these are straight from the camera right now, so just looking for thoughts on composition/mood.

Thanks! :)

What are you going to use it for? The facial expression really makes this two very different images, both nice, but different.

I like both for different reasons. really depends on what you're going for here.

I think the second is a better pose as the head tilts a tad more and the smile. Of course some touch up for brightness is needed.

I like both for different reasons. really depends on what you're going for here.

What are the different reasons?

Right now, I'm just posting on social media. I've been trying to post things almost every day and it's been drumming up some activity for me.

I think I lean more towards the smiling one.

It's the one on the right for me as well. IMO, her body position shows a certain flirty sense of fun (knee up, shoulders turned relative to her legs) that goes much better with the smile than the pensive expression on the left.

Or maybe I'm just biased because you titled it as a pinup shot...

I love the smile! :)
But they are both really nice!

Left. More seductive. Has that, "what do you think I'm thinking about" look to it. Put the leg down and I'd go with the smile

Most reactions

New Topics

Back