Pismo Dunes

Mole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a few pics of my friends last weekend at Pismo.

I always shoot in RAW and when im done with converting them and then putting them in photobucket I just can't believe the loss in quality. In short the originals look a bit better then these do.
woodandrich1_filtered.jpg

bigair_filtered.jpg

wooandrich2_filtered.jpg

1wheel_filtered.jpg

I like these. They really show the action (and I'm not a motor picture fan usually).

Dani

NIce set! I see that one guy wants to break his cherokee pretty badly ;)

Is that a NOS bottle on the front of the first fourwheeler?

Cheers

Very nice (and clear, despite the sand) action shots.

Is that Pismo as in Pismo Beach, CA? Are you from the area? I'm from SLO, but live/go to school in Berkeley now...how I miss Central Coast weather. :grumpy:

NIce set! I see that one guy wants to break his cherokee pretty badly ;)

Is that a NOS bottle on the front of the first fourwheeler?

Cheers

My buddy just built that jeep, he built it to do that. He did break a shock the next day but that was it. The jeep has all one ton suspension roll cage, racing seats, 5 point harnesses, and a bunch of other crap.

Both bikes have NOS.

cal_gundert05 said:
Is that Pismo as in Pismo Beach, CA? Are you from the area? I'm from SLO, but live/go to school in Berkeley now...how I miss Central Coast weather

Yes that is Pismo, CA. No I don't live there, just go riding there a few times of year.

DO NOT GIVE AWAY these photo for free, Mole!
They are too good.
Don't even THINK about giving them away for free, even if the one who wants them is your friend's buddy. These are too good.

DO NOT GIVE AWAY these photo for free, Mole!
They are too good.
Don't even THINK about giving them away for free, even if the one who wants them is your friend's buddy. These are too good.

Thanks LaFoto,
These aren't even the best ones, these are just a couple of I put up real quick. I wouldn't post pics that I have sold.

BTW a little side not to those people that can't afford "L" glass, all these pics were taken with kit glass. The only difference I have really noticed with kit lens is I have a little more post processing to do. The biggest thing I've noticed with my lens is I always have to bump the contrast and colors a bit.

the first one is really good i think .. a bit more light on the vehicles and drivers and it would be close to perfect IMHO .. but often you have not much choice with the light outdoors ;)

Also 3 and 4 I really like, 3 however, has a slight green cast.

Most reactions

Back