What's new

Pittsburgh Bridge

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Location
Pittsburgh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I hope I get your approval and pleases your eyes. Let me know if you like, hate, love, or want to buy it. Oh you know I'm just kidding, I know no body would ever think about buying or framing my work.

1.

Roberto Clemente by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr
 
Thank you bitter. It means a lot coming from you. I love going down town and being able to shoot.
 
I don't like that bottom, but I like that bridge and how you captured the light. I dunno what framing would be better, I see you tried to play on the angles and have the bridge come out at the corner, but the bottom right is boring...not your fault...just what it is., but phuck the "rules'...you have a good subject, good lighting that you caught well, be more creative and think outside the box and I bet you come out with something much much better. ;-)
 
It looks like those supports would be super easy to get up. I wonder if there's anyone that likes to chill up on the bridge?
 
I don't know, Tyler...they look a little slippy-sliddey away to me...I dinked about with this for a few..a lot of challenges to overcome and I'm not sure if I didn't go too far but hey, that's what's fun when spending someone else's money. :lmao:

$PITT2.webp
 
Thanks all for the words.. I appreciate it. I tried to keep the boring sidewalk out as well but it didn't do any justice for how I wanted to capture it. I'm pretty pleased with the final results. Thank you for the time to look and comment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom