Pittsburgh PA (several night shots, HDR and tunnel)

pab

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
(1) Westend Lookout
Multiple shots

(2) Heinz field!

(3) Tunnel

(4) Westend Lookout Part 2 @ 14mmv
Still had some soft skyline clouds, made for distraction in this photo compared to the first one with the 24-70mm

(5) Mount Washington

:D

I'm liking the sense of movement in your tunnel shot. Good demonstration of blue hour city colors in the others.

I'm liking the sense of movement in your tunnel shot. Good demonstration of blue hour city colors in the others.

Thank you for your comments! Just glad I didnt whack a wall in that tunnel lol

As a Steelers fan who visited Pittsburgh twice (lived in Philly, now live in NY) #4 and #5 really remind me of the "Ahhh I'm finally here" feeling after 6 hours of driving.

Pittsburgh is easily my favorite city I've been to. #5 is such an awesome shot. Where were you standing for the last 2?

As a Steelers fan who visited Pittsburgh twice (lived in Philly, now live in NY) #4 and #5 really remind me of the "Ahhh I'm finally here" feeling after 6 hours of driving.

Pittsburgh is easily my favorite city I've been to. #5 is such an awesome shot. Where were you standing for the last 2?

The west end overlook and mount washington literally have dedicated viewing areas. So its not like I had to climb over a fence or sneak between peoples homes. The west end over look photo though had some trees that made me have to crop more than I wanted. . Funny because there were at least 3 or 4 other people with tripods at both locations. (About 5 minutes apart )

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The west end overlook and mount washington literally have dedicated viewing areas. So its not like I had to climb over a fence or sneak between peoples homes. The west end over look photo though had some trees that made me have to crop more than I wanted. . Funny because there were at least 3 or 4 other people with tripods at both locations. (About 5 minutes apart )

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'm not one to care if people trespass just to get a photo, as long as it's worth it lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back