pixapro macro mf12 not syncing to flash trigger

davholla

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have this and it is wonderful when it works but often it does not sync.
I looked at this video and did everything in it but

The channel on the trigger and the flash are the same
Wif is on
The group is the same
The only problem is that when I change the power on the trigger the flash does not change at all - no sync.
Also the flash numbers are strange they go from 3.0 to 10.0

I have the Godox TT685 II C and was having a similar issue. I did a factory reset of the settings, and that seemed to fix it.

I have the Godox TT685 II C and was having a similar issue. I did a factory reset of the settings, and that seemed to fix it.
How did you do that?

On the TT685 there is the word RST with a button on each side. I pressed both buttons at the same time until it said RESET on the LCD screen, and it was done. It will undo any settings you may have intentionally or unintentionally set.

On the TT685 there is the word RST with a button on each side. I pressed both buttons at the same time until it said RESET on the LCD screen, and it was done. It will undo any settings you may have intentionally or unintentionally set.
Thank you that did it.

I spoke too soon - it is not working again. I really hate this I am beginning to think it was a mistake.

Is it a new flash unit? That it worked briefly indicates that maybe the contacts on the shoe need cleaning? Does it eat batteries? So many things it could be.

Is it a new flash unit? That it worked briefly indicates that maybe the contacts on the shoe need cleaning? Does it eat batteries? So many things it could be.
It is not new about 8 months old. The batteries are freshly charged.
The problem is the flash trigger and flash don't sync.
They did earlier today but not now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back