What's new

pixmedic's Donation - Received!!

petrichor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Messages
26
Reaction score
19
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hope it will be okay for me to post here, because the original thread has been locked. I wanted to let everyone know that I received the Tamron AF 55-200mm DiII f/4-5.6 LD macro safe and sound and right on time! I think the lens arrived on Monday but my roommate had taken the box inside and put it away without letting me know until today. It made my day :mrgreen:

Here is the lens, as new as it must have been from the day it was bought. Two quick shots from my friend's P&S.

8204648318_be468ebda1_z.jpg


8203557747_dcdb86f290_z.jpg


Oregon's been experiencing a crazy downpour these last few days, but I look forward to finding the chance to start using this lens and posting examples to share (and for help and critique ;) ). A heartfelt "THANK YOU!!!" to pixmedic for his exceptional generosity, it makes a world of a difference to me. A wonderful way to start out the holidays! My gratitude to pixmedic and the rest of the TPF community.
 
That is so nice of you to share this. I am sure pixmedic will appreciate it. :)
 
Congratulations on your new baby!!!
 
glad it made it there OK. hope the weather clears up for you!
 
:thumbup:

Congrats. Now, go take some pictures with it and post them here. We want to see them.

:clap:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom