Pixmedic's Photo Contest! (so contest, much prize)

well damn...
this was a really tough one.
but consensus has been reached, and with only one prize to give out I do hereby proclaim
@oldhippy the winner of the first pixmedic photo contest!

if you would be so kind as to PM me your name/address I will put in a stat order for your loot!

Wow that is really nice of you. Way cool.

Congrats, that was my favorite as well.

well damn...
this was a really tough one.
but consensus has been reached, and with only one prize to give out I do hereby proclaim
@oldhippy the winner of the first pixmedic photo contest!

if you would be so kind as to PM me your name/address I will put in a stat order for your loot!

Good choice. Congrats Ed! It had me in stitches...a redneck hippy-mobile! :bouncingsmileys:

I returned home this evening to find a package. I am more than impressed with the ongoing generosity of Pixmedic and his wife. This is one of the most special gift I have received, and it will be cherished. We here at TPF are truly blessed to have such good folks. I thank you again. Ed aka OLDHIPPY _DSC3598.jpg

Thanks John, the mug is a mossy oak, never had a better one. so cool

Glad you like it. The wife pieced the design together from a couple different pictures and fonts. Modified the camera pic to put in the TPF logo. She loves her new scan/cutting machine.

sent by synchronized cardioversion

Thanks John, the mug is a mossy oak, never had a better one. so cool

Glad you like it. The wife pieced the design together from a couple different pictures and fonts. Modified the camera pic to put in the TPF logo. She loves her new scan/cutting machine.

sent by synchronized cardioversion
This is what I bought with my prize money, 190.00 retail for 49.99 Seiko self winding
s-l1600.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back