What's new

Planning a Trip to Chicago

TuPaco

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, so forgive me if this is inappropriately placed and let me know!

Later on this week, my cousins and I will be going to Chicago for a visit. We will have all day Friday to walk around and take pictures. Would any of you have any recommendations as to where we could go for some killer pictures?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

-TuPaco
 
Go to the spot between the Adler Planetarium and the Shedd Aquarium for the best skyline view in the city. You can literally walk up to the water and set up a tripod if you like on solid cement :)
 
Thanks, Vudoo4u2! I'll definitely look into that!

-TuPaco
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom