Plantain

You should contact publishers of text books. You could make some money with your photos.

Frequency, if it wasn't for some blurriness, I would've said that this was my favourite photo I've seen from you. Love the composition (not an easy scene) and especially the colour.

A little bit soft. Could probably use some increased contrast and maybe a tiny bump in saturation to really make it pop.

Do they really have that much red in them before they ripen?
I agree that the photo is a little too soft, and the light might have been a bit too harsh, but it's a great idea!

Do they really have that much red in them before they ripen?
I agree that the photo is a little too soft, and the light might have been a bit too harsh, but it's a great idea!
O, thank you...i saw this hanging in a shop.... not a much planned attempt.... this turns red (rose red rather) only when they ripen... it is not so common... sweet, but not that sweet

Regards :D

Hey Nandkumar,

Enquire about listing your photographs with stock photo agencies. I expect there will be buyers.

Charanjeet

Nandkumar

I suggest you start from Stock photography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and also visit the page Microstock photography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. The challenge will be connect with the listing editors who select the photos etc. I also suggest you have a Kerala oriented tourism related website. I have not lately looked into the competition. You have the advantage that you are there. Kerala is probably the most beautiful place according to your photographs. If anything else comes up, I will reach you. Please drop me an email at cguron at gmail dot com.

Charanjeet

Nandakumar... very nice shot! I do wish (as mentioned by others) that the DOF was a little more extensive..... that would have made it much better! Try and shoot it again, and stop down a couple of stops more.

I like them Cuban style.. fried up and then some lime and honey on them! :)

Most reactions

Back