What's new

Planted aquarium shots

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
Here are some recent pictures from my newest hobby :)

my betta trying to hide
dsc0001yg5.jpg


dsc0006ex3.jpg


pearl action on a rosette crypt
dsc0008iq3.jpg


dsc0015yi0.jpg


dsc0020xs9.jpg


dsc0023oh6.jpg


new bubble ladder
dsc0024qy2.jpg


dsc0026na7.jpg
 
beatiful fish love the shots

I had one of those beta for almost a year
 
How lovely.
I find the COLOURS absolutely convincing! :D
So that is your new hobby? I must never let my daughter see these, she'll start pestering me about an aquarium at once!
 
Hey, I'm just getting into the aquarium thing too...I just bought a 29-gal tank and I've been cycling it for about a week. I was gonna start playing with it this week, but I'm off to Cali Wed until Sunday, so I'll test the water when I get back and see if I can finally put some fishies in it.

I'll have to PM you for advice on how to take pics...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom