Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

ricke46

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.enricosoriano.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello! This is actually my first time posting a picture on TPF. Anyhow, my girlfriend and I recently vacationed in Mexico and this is a pic I snapped of the beach. All comments and critiques are welcomed.
:D

I like the colors and adding people usually works well. But these people look very random. They seem to just walk into the frame by accident.

pascal

I like the colors and adding people usually works well. But these people look very random. They seem to just walk into the frame by accident.

pascal

I meant to add them to the picture; thought maybe it would add a little more to the picture. Thanks for the input by the way. I'll try some without people in the frame next time.

hey welcome to tpf. good picture and i like the colors alot. i agree with puscas about the people looking random. i think with a little more soom focused on them might help out. look forward to seeing more!!!

IMHO, there is WAY to much sky. Try this... use the scroll to crop your picture so that the horizon is right in the middle. It seems to me that gives more focus to the people. Yes it's a very weird Pano type crop but it gives the people "somewhere to walk" as the focus is refined to them and waves.

hey welcome to tpf. good picture and i like the colors alot. i agree with puscas about the people looking random. i think with a little more soom focused on them might help out. look forward to seeing more!!!

Thanks! I'll try that.

IMHO, there is WAY to much sky. Try this... use the scroll to crop your picture so that the horizon is right in the middle. It seems to me that gives more focus to the people. Yes it's a very weird Pano type crop but it gives the people "somewhere to walk" as the focus is refined to them and waves.

I see what you're saying. I'll work on re-cropping the picture and see what I come up with.

Everyone is very helpful here. :D

pascal

Here's an edit where it's just the beach.

And here's closer cropped version.

Comments & Critiques please...

Most reactions

Back