What's new

playground

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
8,708
Reaction score
1,312
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
already sent but I have one question. considering the level and crop. if I level it, I lose part of the bench. I considered it working the way it is, not concerned.

so would this be considered a failed framing because it cant be leveled without losing subject matter? Or a working photo?

course I didn't consider it when I took the photo, as looking at the frame then I thought it "worked" leveled or not it was all there. it is gone now, done printed. considering future reference.

$DSC_1955_1505.webp
 
Even before being leveled correctly, you are missing a part of the bench.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
Even before being leveled correctly, you are missing a part of the bench.
suppose it comes down to how much is okay before it deteriorates the photo.
 
Edit: Scratch that idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
Edit: Scratch that idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get even worse when following lines in abstracts etc. I shoot way tight sometimes to avoid crop, decide I want a different angle after the fact on a particular image and didn't leave myself room. ON top of that on a real basic level im not paying attention sometimes to image area vs. viewfinder. 1.3 and dx. why, I couldn't say. sometimes im just not with it. :lol:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #8
$DSC_1894_1506.webp this image was fine for its purpose. Done and gone as is it served what it was for.
But for curiosity sake, can you straighten it without losing the top of the smoke stack and part of the window? I cant it gets cut off in my program.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom