Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
no one?

SrBiscuit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
it's been an hour and a half...sometimes days go by with no comments...patience is a virtue.

but since i popped in...

im not feeling the coloration of the factory and the lens.
the girl is a nice snap, but based on her camera and glasses, something is very off kilter.
the monster truck sequential is a great idea, but i would love to see it with at least twice as many shots to make up the sequence...there;s a biiiiiiig void in the middle between the jump and the landing.

landscape one is a nice pano...what lens?
might benefit from some level adjustments, or contrast....maybe a B&W conversion?...maybe clone out the tops of the trees in the middle?

nice shots...keep shootin'! :D

Last edited:
OP
rppaint

rppaint

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
it's been an hour and a half...sometimes days go by with no comments...patience is a virtue.

but since i popped in...

im not feeling the coloration of the factory and the lens.
the girl is a nice snap, but based on her camera and glasses, something is very off kilter.
the monster truck sequential is a great idea, but i would love to see it with at least twice as many shots to make up the sequence...there;s a biiiiiiig void in the middle between the jump and the landing.

landscape one is a nice pano...what lens?
might benefit from some level adjustments, or contrast....maybe a B&W conversion?...maybe close out the tops of the trees in the middle?

nice shots...keep shootin'! :D
Thank you! Sorry for being impatient but I'm getting ready to leave for a trip, so I was just checkin:blushing:. The girl is my niece with my old p&s (she uses the lcd).
I actually have more shots of the monster trucks, but i used vista to put it together, and it only put in three trucks. I know very little about pp (as I'm sure you can tell!)
As for the "pano" it is the lens in the other photo. lol a 35-80 for a film camera (I haven't decided on which lens I'm going to buy yet).
Once again sorry for being impatient, I'm usually a very patient person.:mrgreen:
hows this one?
3366252526_c0065c2993_b.jpg

Last edited:

maulrat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Once again sorry for being impatient, I'm usually a very patient person.:mrgreen:

LoL, that's what they all say after an OP is slapped on the wrist for bumping his/her post. j/k

Perhaps you could have used a different color. Magenta wasn't working out too well here.

Just a P&S shot taken from an SLR. Kind of boring. No offense.

I woudn't be so proud about posting photos of my "made in taiwan" lenses. LoL, just kidding. The humor must be the after effect of the magenta coloring.

Cool photo. You best of the 5

The tips of the trees are very distracting. Try putting in more of the trees or cutting the tips out completely.

=) Hope this helped.

Most reactions

New Topics