What's new

Playing around C&C

indeedies

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
448
Reaction score
4
Location
Tacoma, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm hoping to get your thoughts on the composition and B&W conversion.

ISO 200, F/3.5, 1/250, D90, 70-200 2.8
4552178535_ffaa9aed44_b.jpg
 
Focus looks good in subject and lovely and soft in the background. I like the tonal qualities - not too grey or any blown out areas. Cracking shot for the album. The only thing I may play with is rotating the canvas to get the pillar vertical as it niggles a little that it's off kilter.
 
Good eye! I'll fix that up before printing this out for the mom. Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom