woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 10, 2006 #2 You did good :thumbup: I like all of them, but especially the wood pattern. Glad you took that one!
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 10, 2006 #3 Great shots, the last two are cool. Eric
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Jan 10, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks Woodsac & Airic! I don't have much opportunity to take photos (except of the kids of course) so today was kinda fun.
Thanks Woodsac & Airic! I don't have much opportunity to take photos (except of the kids of course) so today was kinda fun.
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 10, 2006 #5 I love that last shot Linda... it's reeeeally awesome.
PlasticSpanner TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 4,125 Reaction score 51 Location Cheshire, England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 10, 2006 #6 All nice!:thumbup: That first one looks like a wasps nest!
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX Jan 10, 2006 #7 I love 2 and 4. Esp. 4. The sky is wonderful, and the sepia works so well.
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Jan 11, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks everyone for the nice comments! clarinetJWD said: I love 2 and 4. Esp. 4. The sky is wonderful, and the sepia works so well. Click to expand... For some reason, #2 looks kind of "Blair Witchy" to me. Thanks again!
Thanks everyone for the nice comments! clarinetJWD said: I love 2 and 4. Esp. 4. The sky is wonderful, and the sepia works so well. Click to expand... For some reason, #2 looks kind of "Blair Witchy" to me. Thanks again!
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Jan 11, 2006 #9 aren't you the photographer! my favs are the reflection and post.
terri40 12 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,817 Reaction score 9,612 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 11, 2006 Admin 🛠️ #10 I like the wood pattern, too! Nice work.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 11, 2006 #11 Excellent shots Linda. The last one is my fave:thumbup: :thumbup:
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 11, 2006 #12 Chiller said: Excellent shots Linda. The last one is my fave:thumbup: :thumbup: Click to expand... yup, me 2, cools shots, and I like your PS creativity.
Chiller said: Excellent shots Linda. The last one is my fave:thumbup: :thumbup: Click to expand... yup, me 2, cools shots, and I like your PS creativity.
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Jan 11, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #13 Thanks everyone!!! :mrgreen:
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 11, 2006 #14 ohh I really like 3 and 4! Very nice!!
I ipon TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2006 Messages 69 Reaction score 1 Jan 11, 2006 #15 same goes here, i like the last three.:thumbup: