i

23454224-L.jpg

legend said this guy would return one day:

23454222-L.jpg

thanks for looking

poor kid is about to get smashed!!!!!

nice work as usual jon!

md

be kinda cool to draw in some strings...make him look like a puppet....
love them both, but the first just makes you wanna tear up...(mommie talking...sorry) i love that shot..."tunnel vision"...

great shots jon, ones they will cherish when they are older....

WOW!!! Jon I love the second one. Great eye for that.

The second one is amazing, very nice angle. XP The first one is pretty awesome. Reminds me a bit of the Twilight Zone, or something. ^_^

Love the first one Jon, the tones and angle are great! The second one is hilarious!

Love the 1st! Looks like you had a great day!

Those are great! That second one just has to be one of the coolest shots I have seen! Very good angle! Love it!!

ha ha, the second one made me laugh really loud, Jon! -:)
i love the first one -:) - i dunno why, but the shape around the boy and a mood of it remind me a bit of the 'embryo pic' (i have no idea whats the english word for that kind of pics, he he) - it could be just me though...i know, im strange, he he
great one!-:)

You put so much invention and creativity into your photographs, Jon. That could sometimes mean that they look a bit iffy because you're putting more effort into setting them up then creating a good photograph. But that never seems to be the case for you.

:hail:

great shots, I think the first shot is fantastic. The second shot is cool as well.

aprilraven said:
be kinda cool to draw in some strings...make him look like a puppet....

cool idea!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back