What's new

Playing w/macro

Sk8man

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
472
Reaction score
1
Location
At the skating arena...
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i like the dcr so much that i sometimes take silly photoes :)
here are two of them :)

1) a new born weed:
2844DSCF1407.JPG


2) a snail & his fish buddy:
2844DSCF1413.JPG
 
sk8man!!! I haven't seen you here for a while!! nice pictures! I do like the second one!!! :D:D:D
 
tnx guys, i thought that those pics are "ok" and that's it.
 
A question here:
The snake and its "FISH buddy" must be under water, else I don't know how "fish buddy" can survive.
But the newborn weed (great motif, I like that you knelt down or even put yourself flat on your tummy to get something so tiny and unspectacular!) must be on land.

Now if I am right, and the snail and "fish buddy" are in water, you must have taken those through the glass of a fish tank (?). And no difference in quality! HOW?
 

that's a great question. you just press the lens against the glass.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom