What's new

Playing with my Lensbaby...

TamiAz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
1,004
Reaction score
524
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken with the composer pro and edge 80 optic..

12711742773_18067b9cb5_z.jpg



12711745663_0f7ffcf065_z.jpg



12711744353_e64152d182_z.jpg



12711741523_72b9537590_z.jpg
 
My fav is the second. The OOF part lends to the idea of something intangible, yet identifiable.

Any particular reason you decided to use religious symbols with the Lensbaby?

I also have the composer pro with 80 edge. Haven't used it that much yet, but I plan on it!
 
Thanks for the feedback.. I had a few lenses with me the day I took these, but I thought the Lensbaby would give me the effect I wanted, which was moody and mysterious. I love my LB and use it all the time. I also have the Sweet 35 and the soft focus optic, but the edge 80 is my favorite. :)
 
The last one feels like the most technically proficient use of the lens, and is my favorite aesthetically as well. It isn't over the top tilt effect, it isn't gimmicky, and it's actually helping to draw attention where you want it, etc.

Don't forget to also try to use your tilt lens for it's opposite (and more traditional tilt photography) purpose: Bringing MORE stuff into focus than you normally could by lining up the plane of focus parallel with stuff not perpendicular. And my favorite tilt photos are when people throw a whole area INTO focus that wouldn't normally be, while ALSO leaving thematically less important areas in dramatically less focus than they would normally be. I.e. using both functions of tilt in harmony.
 
I like them all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom