Playing with the birds

Twin girls chasing twin birds!

Great, Joeri. I have so far looked at - and admired! - all your photos up here, and even though I may not have said much about them so far, I do know and think that all of them are lovely! Your girls are the best models you can ask for. And their mother really knows very well how to capture them!!! Beautiful!

LaFoto said:
Twin girls chasing twin birds!

Great, Joeri. I have so far looked at - and admired! - all your photos up here, and even though I may not have said much about them so far, I do know and think that all of them are lovely! Your girls are the best models you can ask for. And their mother really knows very well how to capture them!!! Beautiful!

Thanks
Btw i am the Dad.

Love the picture, love the lighting, and love the sense of youthful exuberance it stirs in me.

You must be a very proud daddy and I bet those two little angels have daddy wrapped around their fingers!!! LOL
I am always in aww when I see your postings and this is no exception - still stunning as usual!!

awesome photo! i love everything about it! :thumbup:

it doesn't mean the same coming from me as it does from JM, but i'm going to give you one of these guys anyway... :hail:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back