What's new

Playmates

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Always looking for someone new to play with........





.........wanna play?





56000974-L.jpg
 
That may be the CREEPIEST picture I have ever seen. Jeez...

Anyways... besides the fact it's out of a horror movie I like the post processing. Damn this scares me. haha
 
Before I forget...my wife, Sicily, gets a lot of credit here!
I absolutely could not have done this (and a couple others) without her. There's no way I could have got back into place in time after pressing the shutter.

She gets credit for the black makeup under my eyes. And credit for actually taking the shot. I adjusted the settings on the camera, got into place, and then just kind of walked her through it. But she took the shot :) Gotta love a woman that will help you get creepy shots!

Thanks seven, that's a great compliment!
 
Holy crap woodsac. That is the scariest photo ive seen on here :D

i LOVE it. The puppet just gives me the creeps and then you, well you just put the icing on the rather scary cake. Good job!
 
Wow.. You made me check if there was someone behind me. This IS scary!
 
Mate.....you know i'm gonna love this. I knew you were twisted woody (kinda like me) but this.....this is something else. David lynch should be calling you for ideas.....and anthony hopkins for inspiration (you look a bit like him here lol). Love the added touch of the rubber gloves, and you wife did a cracking job with the shot. Inspired woody.....its very creative and brilliantly executed.

Chiller's gonna love it!
 
now that's called imagination! love the bw tones
well done sicily ;)
and thanks for sharing jake :)
 
yer a total freak man:D i mean that in a good way I'm sure you know :mrgreen:
geat concept
 
Noooooo!
Do not wanna play!
Noooooo!
Whoa!
*runs and hides*
 
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks for everyones compliments (or your scared comments)!!! This was a fun one. I've had this idea in my head for a while, and just couldn't quite close the deal. Last night Sicily said she would stay up and help me after Davin was asleep. So I went out in the garage and started playing with the lights and taking some test shots.

Archangel, I'm glad you noticed the gloves!!! I wasn't sure if they would be noticeable or not. I didn't want to pull my sleeves up because of all my tattoos.

Carolyn, I knew you'd wanna play. I'm sure between you and the grimms, I'll have my hands full :lol:

Has anyone seen Corinna :scratch:

*Calls out* Corrriiiiiiinna
It's ok...you can come out now. The bad guys gone :hugs:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom