What's new

Playmates

Phew ... *wipes brow*
That looked like a close call..............................
 
Great shot! :lmao: Nice idea! Hurray for the wife too for helping!
 
I told you that doll would make you go crazy. LOL !

Nice creative shot man ! Now put back in the box. :lol:
 
Thanks again!

Ok...I put him away...




for now :twisted:
 
Ew Jake. Freakin'...ew.

But :thumbup: none-the-less, although I blame you for the warm feeling in my pants. brb_pottybreak
 
:shock: the gloves scare me jake...what exactly you doin to that dummy....that you need to wear gloves?:confused: :crazy: :lol:
 
Verbal said:
Ew Jake. Freakin'...ew.

But :thumbup: none-the-less, although I blame you for the warm feeling in my pants. brb_pottybreak
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

JonK said:
the gloves scare me jake...what exactly you doin to that dummy....that you need to wear gloves
I'd tell you Jon, but then I'd have to get the gloves back on...and you don't want that :pale:
 
Brilliant work Woody.. Un real. I love it.
Lets make a movie man...
 
That's bloody creepy.

Nice work though.
 
Thanks Chiller, Alex and bace!

So Chiller, is it gonna be a horror flick? Of course it is. Let me guess how it starts:
They take away all my razors so I can't shave my head, and they use them on you! That's a plot for a mass murder flick...right :biggrin:
 
woodsac said:
Thanks Chiller, Alex and bace!

So Chiller, is it gonna be a horror flick? Of course it is. Let me guess how it starts:
They take away all my razors so I can't shave my head, and they use them on you! That's a plot for a mass murder flick...right :biggrin:

Gotta dig it man.. Everybody hates razors.
:lol:

I have been revamping(no pun intended) my halloween theme. It was going to be a cemetery with the remains of a multi-personalitied man, that after each personality came alive, took the forum of the human part of their personality, they were eventually buried in the cemetery. On halloween night, they come alive to create havoc. :lmao: Has the makings of a horror movie.
Maybe we could put both together. A multi-razored-murderer...oh wait...is that too close to Freddy. :confused:
 
That is creepy and awesome beyond words. Very creative. Why do you own a mask like that?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom