Playmates

That sound cool Chiller!!!

Thanks omeletteman and Ray. But Ray...you're no fun :)

Omeletteman, it's just a dual filtration mask designed to keep out gases and organic vapor. I used to have a home shop working with liquid plastisol. That stuff put off some nasty fumes!

his hauntingly deranged eyes glassed over, while watching the unsuspecting woman get out of her car... she barely had enough room to squeeze out the door, despising the cramped, dark space she parked her car. its better than the road, she thought, as she hit the lock button and heard the familar beep beep of her car...

turning to ease along the tall dark rows of boxes, she never thought that there may be evil lurking so close...as she rounded the hood of her car, the mad man crept closer to the darkened door way, and heard her jangling the keys....

all he needed was her to take three more steps, and his fantasy would begin again..... the cold dank floor of the cramped parking deck was adding to his frenzie....he could almost feel her pulse beating under his thumbs....he shook himself away from the familar path his mind was leading him, he would show her, finally, he could give back the humiliation she had given him years ago, and he mentally counted her foot steps...

clutching his only friend in his arms, he hoped everything went as planned, and by the time he and his friend, woody, had finished, there would be nothing left to identify her..... he licked his lips in anticipation.....

* love this wood sac..... really do..... great shot....!!*

Chiller said:
Gotta dig it man.. Everybody hates razors.
:lol:

I have been revamping(no pun intended) my halloween theme. It was going to be a cemetery with the remains of a multi-personalitied man, that after each personality came alive, took the forum of the human part of their personality, they were eventually buried in the cemetery. On halloween night, they come alive to create havoc. :lmao: Has the makings of a horror movie.
Maybe we could put both together. A multi-razored-murderer...oh wait...is that too close to Freddy. :confused:
Okay, you're BOTH creeping me out in this thread. Carl with the ever-ready cemetery themes, and Woody for the image up there..... you kids should NOT play together without lots of supervision....and bright lights....and safety harnesses.... :lol:

Love the shot, Woody, kudos to the wife! :thumbup:

:hail:

to the Bride of Woodsac for getting such a great shot! Bring her around, Woods ... introduce her to the rest of us here at the Asylum! :crazy:

Woodsac ... LOVE THE HECK OUTTA THIS ONE!

I swear to you, there was a moth in my office and I 'bout peed on myself with it fluttering around ... didja do the mouth noise that Sir Anthony did?! Sicily: Okay woods ... say *insert creepy mouth noise from jail scene* ... SNAP!

So, you , Chiller, Raven and the gang doing a little collaborating ... get the Mistress in on it so it's all accurately twitched and snarfed!

Any thoughts on Jack the Ripper?

You rock, Woods!

that character should have a name.. hhhmmm... what name you will give to it woodsac??

It seems like this shot was accepted for the artistic value as much as the shock value. Thank you to all, that means a lot!

Raven, what can I say...you wrote me a story! My very own story :hug:: And all I had to do was look like a derranged lunatic :mrgreen:

Come on Terri...you'd watch a movie from Carl and I :p *during the day*

anicole said:
I swear to you, there was a moth in my office and I 'bout peed on myself with it fluttering around
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Thanks hon, you made me laugh! Glad you like it.

No name yet emo...but I think Dr. Satan is a little too far out there :lol:

Of all the shots I've seen on this forum so far, this may just be the coolest shot I've looked at. No doubt, it is creepy, and I sure as heck wouldn't want THAT hanging on my bedroom wall, but man-oh-man.... well done! There is obviously so much thought that went into setting this up.

Absolutely love it!

db

Eerie and brilliant. Good work woodsac.

Most reactions

Back