Please advice

Ivana again

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can you sugest me what can I make? so this pic look better? What did I made wrong?Maybe perspective or ??? thank you!

DSC00690.jpg

p.s the window is dirty cos there is lots of pigeons there near the window.But in my opinion I think its better atmosfer of the pic when the window is not soo clean.

Kinda bright in the upper left, maybe darken up the pic. But I'm not a pro. I like the shot you were going for though.

i kept thinking "the windows the windows" but the more i look at it i like them dirty and all! the old window panels distorts the outside if you will and the sash frames the far building nicely. seems, from this vantage point, you got the best you could do unless you repelled from the roof down. :wink:

for me it works!

Try getting more of the inside window in the picture.
Around the edge it needs to have more of a border from that window.

It is over exposed outside.... you need to make the light metering meter it for outside...
Also, try focusing it on the outside buildings instead of the window itself.
If you can, try to make the F-stop not open so much(the smaller number the better)

You're doing good though! you have to idea right! :D

JonMikal said:
i kept thinking "the windows the windows" but the more i look at it i like them dirty and all! the old window panels distorts the outside if you will and the sash frames the far building nicely. seems, from this vantage point, you got the best you could do unless you repelled from the roof down. :wink:

for me it works!
ahhh you're too easy :wink:

JonMikal said:

for me it works!

Well I was thinking to go to the roof but they didnt let me:mrgreen:

LittleMan said:
Try getting more of the inside window in the picture.
Around the edge it needs to have more of a border from that window.

It is over exposed outside.... you need to make the light metering meter it for outside...
Also, try focusing it on the outside buildings instead of the window itself.
If you can, try to make the F-stop not open so much(the smaller number the better)

You're doing good though! you have to idea right! :D

Thank you! I will try again to take similar pic.I think i will succed to do that( first two advice you gave me) but with focusing it will be harder.But I will try ...

I agree with the comment for a wider shot on the window.

Maybe remove the dark spot in the top left. I know there has to be a way to adjust the slight "blown out" look or Glare on the windows.

Black and White may be very cool with this shot. Maybe with a tad of oversharpening and a PS filter...emm Yellow maybe?

I hope you don't mind me playing with your image. If so please accept my apology and I will remove it at your request.

DSC00690.jpg

took out the darkspot. desaturated it with Fotomatic B&W plus plugin adding a magenta filter then used the unsharp mask filter.

Patrick said:
I hope you don't mind me playing with your image. If so please accept my apology and I will remove it at your request.

DSC00690.jpg

took out the darkspot. desaturated it with Fotomatic B&W plus plugin adding a magenta filter then used the unsharp mask filter.

I dont mind. Thank you for showing me what I can do :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back